THE LEGAL AGREEMENTS PRESENTED BELOW GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE ZOMLEX SERVICES (“SERVICES”). BY USING THE ZOMLEX SERVICES YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. BE AWARE THAT OUR TERMS MAY BE AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME AT ZOMLEX’S ABSOLUTE DISCRETION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THE SERVICES.
How Zomlex WorksZomlex offers unlimited graphic design for a fixed-price, paid monthly.
1. User selects one of three subscriptions.
2. User submits task(s) to Zomlex designer.
3. Designer delivers the task upon completion.
4. The user carefully reviews the design and lists any revisions if needed. The designer performs the revisions and re-delivers the task.
5. User accepts and confirms the delivery.
6. This process is repeated for every new task.
Tasks● ACCEPTABLE TASKS: Zomlex does recognize boundaries when it comes to design!
● REJECTED TASKS: Zomlex reserves the right to reject any task at any time.
Delivery● TURNAROUND TIME: Our designers are known for their quality work produced in a very short period of time. Although there is an average time of 2 to 3 days to complete a task, each project is evaluated differently based on its complexity. Some of them may take more than 3 business days, whereas others may be submitted sooner than the initially estimated time frame.
● SUBMITTING MORE THAN ONE TASK AT A TIME: Only Advanced plan allows to request two projects at a time. All of the other simultaneously submitted projects will be handled on one-at-a-time bases. This means our designers will not move onto another task until the previous one has been completed and has been approved by the client.
● FILES: Customers have the right to request any files within reason, this includes the editable files. However, in the case an editable file is modified by the customer Zomlex has no obligation to work on that file ever again.
● REVISIONS: We offer unlimited revisions to our customers! We will accept any detailed description of desired changes. If a customer receives a file and is not happy with it in any way, it is the right of the customer to send the file back to the designer. However, some revisions may require more than 1 business day to complete.
Money-Back Guarantee● REFUND POLICY: We offer 100% money-back guarantee if for any reason our client decided that Zomlex is not for them. However the request for the refund must be submitted within the first 7 days. No customer is eligible for this refund on the 8th day and beyond.
● INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: If the customer chooses to end the partnership with Zomlex anytime before the 8th day, all the work completed and delivered by Zomlex becomes the intellectual of Zomlex. Zomlex honors the laws and the regulations regarding intellectual property and will pursue measures to protect the company from abuse.
Cancellation● HOW TO: If you are not satisfied with our services or need to cancel for any other reason, you can do that by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cancellation starts the moment your request to cancel reaches our mailbox.
● LATE PAYMENTS: If a payment becomes past due, any active or pending projects and revisions will be stopped until a successful transaction covering the full amount occurs.
● THE AMOUNT OF TASKS DOES NOT CHANGE THE RATE: Regardless of the number of tasks we complete, your rate stays as determined in the beginning. This means if you do not task us at all during the month, your rate still stays the same, as set forth in the initial agreement.
PrivacyAt Zomlex, we take privacy and security very seriously.
● TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT: We are not trademarking lawyers and therefore this is something we do not do. This means if someone copies your design or elements of your design once it has been published for the public view, we are responsible for that.
● SCOPE OF USE: All the work that Zomlex produces for the customer belongs to the customer and may be used as desired. However, Please note, there may be other considerations like photography or design elements from stock websites, that are outside of our ownership or control.
● CONTENT WRITING: We are not responsible for the content of your website, as our role is limited to the design only.
Changes to Terms and PrivacyThe most current version of the Terms of Service can be found at this page any time.
Zomlex has the right to make any amendment including updates, changes or replacements of parts of these Terms of Service by posting updates and amendments to this website. It is the responsibility of the customers to check our website regularly for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website serves as an acceptance of those changes.
ReviewThese terms of service were last reviewed on:
September 1st, 2017.